When I bought my embryon the following transparent plastic was missing:
1) I asked in rec.games.pinball
if someone could send me a scan of this plastic
2) Günni from germany send me this
3) I edited the file with Microsoft Photo Editor. I "repaired" the broken plastic and used the "solarisation" effect. Then I ended with this:
4) I printed this out with Microsoft Photo Editor (resize to 200 %) ,glue the paper on cardboard and created this little template.
5) Then I ordered a piece of LEXAN 9030 plastic (50 cm / 50 cm / 2mm, hope this is thick enought) from a swiss company.
6) Next I used a fretsaw and cut the plastic. Then I put the cardboard on the plastic and drilled the holes through both.
Afterwards I used my soldering iron to put the metal post into the plastic.